Monday, July 11, 2011

Rule #13 Avoid the touristy areas. Seek out the local people, eat their food, and sleep in their homes.


Currently I am so into holidaying-travelling mood. Doesn't Sagittarius love to roam around the earth. Somehow I feel I am a tiny little winy bit nearer to the life that I wanted; travel overseas once a month or in a few month. The most interesting part of travelling overseas is to explore those local traditional uncommon places. Those touristy places are too boring. I always love those travel TV shows whereby they go to places that are far unreachable easily by tourists. I am also very obessed with places that are cultural-rich, be it temples, eateries, shopping malls, street food stores, mountain, forest, lakes, rivers or watsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)