Friday, July 08, 2011

Rule #12 Speak in plain, soft words. Everyone is slowly raising their voice to be heard in the crowd. Soon, the whole world will be shouting.


She seriously need to work on this.
Not only she, I need to work on this too.
Get rid of the shouting and screaming habit.

Oh yeah, so long never update my clearing mission. Finally I get rid of all my thick and heavy magazines. The table seems to breathe normally after a few years of holding heavy stuffs for me. I get rid of all except 2 copies in case I need it for handicraft. Next up, I need to return all the borrowed books and delayed presents to my friends. I need to clear the clothes and spoilt laptop; either will seel it or donate it. Before school start, all the rubbish had to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)