Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rule #21 Purge your inbox like it’s your job. When work piles up, even if it’s out of sight, you will carry that burden with you anywhere you go.


I saw some  don't love to delete emails or even read them. It end up showing your have xxxx emails unread shown in the MSN. It is cool but when come to finding things, it is quite inconvienent. Especially when it comes to working life, important people start sending important emails and due to the massive emails you received each day, your fail to identified that important mail and that person will come after you. I have a habit of deleting things and keep only the necessary. I feel very happy seeing my inbox empty. I love it clean and neat so I feel my mind lighter. It was a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)