Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rule #30 Spend time alone, without distractions. So few people really know themselves, it take away from their ability to know others.


Sometimes we really ignore our real identity. The society tend to make us behave how you want others to see you as. You are totally controlled by the factors and happenings around you shaped yourself. Take myself for example, I really super enjoyed the time and peace I can spend alone but others might perceive that I will be super lonely and encourage me to go out with friends for the sake of showing that I am filled with activities. But the happy thing is I am not controlled by it. I think I have as much alone time as being with others time. There are too many examples everywhere. Too many identities in one single person. Too many clutters, too many thoughts, too many, too many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)