Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Excited.

Just 1 more paper next Monday and that's it. YEAH!!!

I have so many things that I want to do after exam.
Seriously I can't wait to graduate.
I don't like to see my bank balance kept going low.
Just when I see it increasing, but after paying for school fees, it is back to ground level again. :(

I also don't like to study. I don't like exams.
I don't like it when my colleagues can enjoy life after work while I had to study.
I love after-work dinner, after-work party, after-work fun...
I prefer working for just 8 hours a day and enjoyment time after that.

No matter how much I complain, nothing gonna change.
All I can do is to wait for it to end.
I really can't wait to pursue my dreams, my freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)