Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Passion for Purple never fade.

I am not a fan of coffee.
Neither can I drink coffee because I don't know why, after I drank coffee I will have headache and giddiness.
That kind of feeling I have kinda make my mood turn bad and I feel really terrible.
My temper follow suit as well.

Therefore naturally, I won't step in Starbucks or Coffee Bean.
However I found new love in them.
Starbucks ice blended raspberry black currant drink tastes so purple.
Coffee Bean purple cutleries, stirrers and straws turned me on.

So today I did one stupid thing.
I took all purple stuffs from Coffee Bean and put into my Purple box.
I gonna fill it with all purple little things and show off my Purple collection.
Everyone need to have their little secret collection.
YAY!

Purple does make my heart beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)