Thursday, June 06, 2013

Fear.

My tolerant level can be super high and it can also be super low too.
It is a matter of how I see it.

However, the feeling I had is mocked at.
That feeling I percept it as bullying.
I really don't like that feeling.
I feel like as if I am blindfolded and I kept hearing laughters all over me.
The feeling is very fearful and my heart raced.
I experienced twice and each time, my fear increased.
STOP IT.

I really don't understand.
I didn't do such act to other people but I always kena this from others.
I really how others see me?
Am I more sensitive or are they  less sensitive to others feeling.
Everyone treat others with respect but treat me like shit.
Then don't blame me for treating you like shit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)