Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Talented and good-looking.

Korea Woman Traditional clothing - Hanbok

I absolutely like this Korea show 'We got Married' so much. In fact ever since I watched the first espisode, I have already fall in love with this show. This show is so entertaining and funny. The director is very smart because this show attracted a lot of people to watch it.

At first I only liked Crown J and In-young couple aka Ant couple. Now I also like Hyun Joong and Hwang bo couple aka Lettuce couple. Ant couple is cool. They were extremely funny and entertaining when they quarrel. Lettuce couple is fun too. Hyun Joong is so handsome and have good qualities and Hwang bo is very beautiful and caring. Whoever married anyone of them is very fortunate.

I just watched espisode 25 and it announced that the Lettuce couple is the most compatible couple among the other couple. I think so too. Why are most of the Korea guys so talented, good-looking and good-mannered? These qualities also apply for Se7en, G-Dragon, SHINee, Crown J, Hyun Joong, Alex and still counting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)