Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hot Hot Hot~

Just came back from tutoring. My student is extremely active and high today. Probably because she is having holiday now. Her parent is so good to bring her to Bangkok. I wonder when can I go to Korea? :S

Today weather was as hot as yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same as I am going cycling with BFFs. I want a bright and breezy sunny weather tomorrow. Thanks~ :)

Sad thing that tomorrow outing is cancelled. :(

Song lyrics:
Used to talk to him everyday, every minutes, every seconds.
Suddenly he is gone for a while,
and I started to miss him like mad.
As if he will be gone forever.
I hope he will return soon to care for me.

I really miss Se7en live performance~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)