Friday, March 06, 2009

Nothing better to do.

No job, no school, no outing, no housework, no project... That's right, I got nothing to do at all and therefore I am bored to death at home. Therefore I went to edit my Imeem account. I have edited the theme to my own unique theme, own unique profile layout as well as sort out my messy playlists.

At the same time, I also discovered 13 new korean hip-hop songs. The last l3 songs.
Some of my best recommend are:
1. 무슨 말이 필요해 (We shall end) - Rhymer ft. 이진성 (Ee jin-song)
2. Baby ft. E-sang - Taw
3. YMGA ft. Uhm junghwa - Tell it to my heart
4. Wonder girls ft. Dyanamic duo, San e, JYP - Anybody
Enjoy the songs~

music note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photosmusic note Pictures, Images and Photos


At night, I am busy preparing for my next FYP meeting. Was discussing about FYP with Ainah and suddenly she become crazy like a nana nut!

Evidence of turning nut:
I asked her to promise me something. To make the promise more unforgettable (she is having stm), I told her to hook her last finger with me verbally. Then she drew me this in reply~ -.-
Photobucket


Then she went crazy suddenly and so I say she was a NUT. Then she bomb me with a profound malay phrase relating to nut - Kacang gajus. I asked her what it is and she replied Cashew nut with a cute drawing of Cashew nut. Hahahahah~ So cute~
Photobucket


Then I was commenting that she and Fafa had serious stm and so I shake my head at them. Once again she drew what I was expressing~ -.- Did you notice that Aina look like kitten? Meow~ Meow~ Or lion? RAWR! RAWR!
Photobucket

She is a good online/offline artist Hohohoho~


Yuhooo~~~ Se7en first US Debut album is going to be release on 10 March... ARHHHHH! SO HAPPY AND EXCITED! ALL THE BEST TO SE7EN~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)