Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chaotic and hectic life.

I am indeed correct that after school start, my life will be chaotic and hectic.

I need deal with so many things and causes me to have meals at irregular timings lead to gastric pain, less intake of water lead to dehydration, little time to eat so need to eat very fast during school hours lead to indigestion, a lot of deadline to meet lead to stress and rapid loss of energy.

Even if I am hungry, I don't have the appetite to eat. Luckily this only take place in school. If not I think I will have many problems with my health already. RAWR~

________________________________

Today went back early to school for FYP. I purposely late because my other teammates always late and also to avoid the Year 1 jam. When I reached school, my teammates just reached only which is 25 minutes late. I am of course the latest, 30 minutes late. Overall lab work is super fun and I love today lab session most out of the other previous sessions.

After that went home. I love the sky view from my school park. Can see the beautiful blue sky without any blockage. The grass were beautiful too. I started to fall in love with sunny blue sky with mild amount of white cotton clouds. :)

Now I have to record the past few days log book. I really regret for not recording now as we do the experiments. Cause now I need to crack my mind to think what we actually done, the amount we use, the stuffs we put in blah blah blah. But I am pro enough to get it half done.

Hopefully the next two new days can be smooth sailing and a happy day for me.

So happy that I discovered so many new nice Korean Hip-Hop songs!!! The last 16 songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)