Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Second day of school.

Bused to school with a heavy mood. Lucky I got Cutie Pie to exchange sms on my way to school.

Once again I got a seat in the bus. I hope I am able to get a seat in the bus everyday. At least let me stand maximum once a week only.

Entered the class with a heavy mood and guess what my facilitator is not the MONSTER. The monster is a dream, an error, an imaginary. I guess so. I still very worried because today facilitator did not say that she is our relief or permanent but she behaved like a permanent one so I treat her as our permanent one already. Hope this won't change. A lot of my classmates were been taught by Monster before and they were quite happy that it was not her. But I hope she can teach other people so that they can feel her power and understand my bitter.

I have been complaining about this sadness with a lot of my good friends, ex-classmates and family. I really want to thanks them a lot for their encouragment and willing to listen to me and guide me. They are appreciated.

My class was perfect today except for some weirdo. That is what I want in a class because they were always something funny and interesting happening about them. Other than that I also discovered two Korea lovers in my team. I am going to find out how deep are they into Korea.

Two more new days to go. Hopefully it can went on smoothly because I don't wish something make me upset and trigger me to skip school. I am too tempted to escape from challenges but I can't help me. So please don't trigger me and I will practice my perseverance too.

I am glad that I can actually control my temper in front of them today. If I they push me further I will really give them a lesson but anyway I have to work along with them until the whole project end and so I guess I can let in to them and one day they will experience what I am feeling and suffer themselves. This is what I call deserve what you give others. They are older than me and yet having such immature thinking and insensitive completely. I pity them.

I learnt how to communicate and get along with such species. Good gain! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)