Monday, April 20, 2009

Year 3 first day of school.

Everyone were having Monday blues this morning. I guess Year 1 had the most because they had to reached school by 8.30am. It was like super early for me and I really cant stand it. That caused me to skip school so much. This year the principal set up stricter rules and I guess those Year 1 who can't tahan it also can't skip class. WAHA!

Today I risked punctuality to take the shorter route to school. If I am unlucky enough, the bus would be so crowded that I can't even broad the bus. But I am lucky enough to get a seat in bus. Reached interchange super early. Like 9.15am, 10am then start school. Take 903 to school and that is my first time taking that to school. Normally I only take it when I go to school for FYP or blah.

Saw Zahiah before queueing for 903 and JiaLan and Michelle while queueing for 903. Then walk to school with them and then went to library to chit chat with the usual gang that I go to shool with. We chatted about RP new principal charged everything due to recession. Repairing in It-helpdesk used to be free and now they charged $5 from second time onward for I think 1 semester only. As for borrowing laptop, it will only be free for the first 10-11 days and charge $2 onwards. Bloody hell, everything also need money. Now I told my Mum not to give me daily allowance anymore and so I have to spend wisely with the $70 that I got from tutoring every month. I calculated that I can only spend an average of $2.50 everyday only. Luckily my school food are super cheap, range from $1.50-$5 for a lunch that you can fill your stomach full. That is why the workers at the factories near RP love to come her for meals. I think next time when I go out with friends, I should bring them to nearby polytechnic to settle our meals.

Lesson was boring as usual with the same routine. My facilitator Jia was so beautiful. She have the face to be a star in Bollywood. She is from Mumbai anyway, luckily indian accent was not so strong. It was also quite stress during lesson as need to cope with the tight timing. The moment I reached class, I don't even have the time to check my email, webmail, mafia wars... I also afraid that my contribution do not meet what the faciliator want from us due to the tight timing. But luckily after our group presentation, I was so shocked that she didn't ask our group any questions. That was a good beginning for me or maybe she was lenient with us for the first day and be a devil after that?

After school still have to stay back school until very late for FYP. I felt so bad for asking SY to wait for me so long. If not she can reached home earlier to rest. Tomorrow need to stay back longer for FYP again and so is SY. We can go home today again.

Tomorrow will be my emo day cause I need to deal with a monster. I really regret for choosing challenges and now going the easy way. As my Mum said, I am too adventurous and end up making myself stress. I totally regret from listening to someone advice but anyway time will pass and I hope it can just pass fast. Everytime when I am feeling emo, there are messages around that will motivate and cheer me up. I just saw an advertisment or message at the mobile TV on my way home. It says: Don't avoid challenges, don't avoid pain, if not you have nothing to look forward to. (I will edit it again if I see the full message) But after seeing it, I still feel emo because I need to edure it. Hopefully I won't be affected by her more than 30% tomorrow. I hope I can balance my school life and own life.

At times I really wonder if I am really doing what I want. Is it worth my time, effort and money? Am I really lost in my life? I wondered...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)