Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sour sugar = it is sugar but it taste sour.

Today is considered my last day of school in RP and left one more day to return to RP for graduation ceremony. I think I will miss RP a lot. I will miss this beautiful school with beautiful scenery. I will miss some of the facilitators who motivated me. Of couse I will be black-hearted to forget those who create bad memories in my mind. I will miss those wonderful classmates and FYP teammates that I made and worked closely with. I will stay in touch with them via MSN or facebook. It was a blessing that those that I don't like didn't add me in MSN or facebook. I will miss the big and beautiful library whereby I depend on the countless medical books, unlimited power supply and unlimited seatings to score well for my tests. I will miss the laboratories and lab tech staffs where my team and I work hard and have fun for our FYP. I seriously miss the BSC, ethanol, big roll of papers, gloves, the cute bacteria, the agar plates, the incubator and incubator shakers and everything in the laboratory. I seriously will miss them. I will miss the delicious waffles in W4, dumplings and ban mian in W6, dry ban mian in E1. I will miss the lotus pond in RP, I think not many people know about this pond. I will miss the pathway from bus 903 to west block because it was filled with lots of milipedes. Every morning, I would that way to my block and I always will avoid stepping on them, I just don't bear to see them being step until like a roti prata and stick on the cement ground. It have a very nice view of the sky and grassland too. I totally miss this most out of everything. During the day, it will show a very nice blue sky, I can't help to stare at it and daydream away. Everyday, the sky view there seems like a piece of art and somehow it seems like the baby blue sky matches very well with the fresh green grasses. In the night time, I guess there will be a beautiful starry sky which make me feel like camping there and haunted by RP ghost. HAHHAHAHHA!

Lastly, I am very proud to graduate from RP even though I have a bad record there all thanks to part of PBL. I don't completely hate PBL actually because I can still point out the good point in it. I believe RP will be a branded polytechnic in future since current principal and his management team is so professional and expert. I would say BYE to PBL. I will still return to RP for free stuffs like power supply and nice area for independent studying and not forgetting the big books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)