Monday, August 01, 2011

Brave Girls - Why so often/ Easily LIVE + 2PM - I'm you man MV

Guess what, I am awfully addicted to this song since 3 days ago, since the day it was released. Replaying on and on and on!!!

I am seriously addicted to the weird yet sexy and powerful dance moves.
Next, I am addicted to the pure song.
But their watching them dance to this song is really the best.
Their moves somehow remind me of some traditional tribal culture dances.
I am loving it!

I am waiting for the hangul romanization lyrics to be out.

Brave Girls - Why So Often/ Easily [ComeBack] @ 110731 인기가요(Inkigayo)


110729 [HD] Brave Girls (브레이브걸스) - Why So Often / Easily [Comeback Stage]


[JPN + ROM + ENG] 2PM - I'm Your Man (MV)

Oh well, handsome man~ Junki eyes and thick vocal so charming~ Chunsung fierce stare, throw the phone and swift moves just make my heart beat faster~
The way they dance with the tie is just so sexy and the way they rip their shirt~
OH MY GOD, how can Japanese not fall for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)